The leading Swedish restaurant industry supplier Martin & Servera takes further significant steps in its sustainability efforts, by optimizing the sustainability assessment of its suppliers in Worldfavor, the Sustainability Platform.
Martin & Servera has always been committed to sustainable business conduct, ensuring corporate responsibility both socially and environmentally on a local and global level. The need for a business software platform for supplier data stems from person dependent processes, heavy administration and the wish to free up time for more value-creating tasks. The expected benefits of Worldfavor is to optimize supplier data, assessment and related administration.
- We believe that supply chain information on sustainability is a key factor for success in the future. Consumers want to have more information on products they buy. We, and other companies I imagine, have loads of information on our suppliers and products. But we need help in managing and storing this information. Worldfavor will help us do just that, says AnnaLena Norrman, Chief Sustainability Officer at Martin & Servera.
With the help of Worldfavor, Martin & Servera will not only automate the assessment of value chains according to their codes of conduct, but will also gain further insight into where to place its efforts in increasing sustainability in the value chain.
- We are really excited to see a leading actor like Martin & Servera digitalize sustainability management and value chain assessment. Their commitment to sustainability is genuine and core to their business, and they are open to adopting technology to help them reach their goals, says Andreas Liljendahl, CEO at Worldfavor.
Worldfavor is a webbased software platform for sustainability reporting and management, and leader in digitalizing sustainability. The platform also supports automated sustainability assessment of global value chains. The company is founded in 2012 with head offices in Stockholm, Sweden. Worldfavor's mission is to enable sustainable business practice through the latest technology and digital information.
Read more about Worldfavor's Sustainable Sourcing solution
Martin & Servera (owned by Axel Johnson AB) is a company specialized in the needs of the restaurant industry, delivering fresh produce, beverages and equipment to restaurant owners across Sweden.
Related blog posts you might like:
- Sustainability as a Part of Core Business
- A Leading Supplier Doing Comprehensive Sustainability Work
- How to Walk the Talk When it Comes to Sustainability