Worldfavors Chief Strategy Officer Lise Alm joins MettaTalks podcast to talk about Sustainable supply chains
This week Worldfavor’s Chief Strategy Officer Lise Alm sat down with one of the co-founders of Metta - Gabriela Matic and Programme Director Ksenia Kurileva on the MettaTalks podcast to discuss Worldfavors journey, the importance of transparency and the challenges when it comes to being a leader within the field of sustainability.
MettaTalks is a podcast produced by Metta - a company that facilitates transformative innovation as a force for good with startups, industry, governments and businesses. In the MettaTalks podcast the Co-Founders Gabriela Matic and Wil Benton chat with individuals all over the world on topics regarding startups, progress and impact.
During the interview, Lise talks about her career and how she ended up at Worldfavor, after working as a lawyer, with business development, strategy and corporate affairs for over fifteen years. In the podcast they also covered why Lise wanted to work with sustainability and how to work with value driven change within a SaaS-company in addition to the following subjects:
- What the Worldfavor Transparency initiative does to help promote transparency for companies all over the world
- A deepdive into a Worldfavor customer case and how they are using the Worldfavor platform to create visibility in their supply chain
- Learnings when it comes to growing startups and strategy
- How Worldfavor as a tech company works with diversity and challenges regarding this
- Insights on why companies should start reporting their sustainability data and how they can start doing this if they not yet have started